Vice President of Products2015 - PRESENTMitre Media
- Re-organized product development by introducing Agile and product management best practices.
- Launched several successful new products for DIY investors.
Group Product Manager2012 - 2015Proofpoint
- Managed the roadmap for the Enterprise Email Archiving product (>$30 million ARR).
- Defined quarterly objectives for the archive business unit as part of quarterly business reviews with executive staff.
- Drove process changes required for successful day-to-day product operations that resulted in hitting 90% of roadmap commitments since January 2012.
- Delivered, from concept to launch, several high profile market-facing features that involved running simultaneous beta programs.
Senior Product Manager2007 - 2011NexJ Systems
- Managed a team of product managers to deliver on a roadmap of collaborative productivity enhancements, social CRM, customer loyalty management, and more.
- Worked directly with the CEO and senior executives to establish product vision.
- Widely established as product leader; selected to be the senior PM for NexJ's first and largest deal in the insurance industry.
- Leveraged a strong technical background to deliver scalable designs: performed code reviews, mentored junior developers, and participated in technical design and architecture.
- Helped promote and develop best practices and design methodologies that are now widely adopted by the PM department.
Software Development Engineer2006 - 2006Amazon
- Reduced the amount of time the marketing team spent reviewing and modifying search rankings by building a more usable, reliable, and scalable ranking tool.
- Developed the back-end for the Top Searches application using data mining and aggregation techniques implemented in Perl and SQL.
Software Development Engineer2006 - 2006Microsoft
- Collaborated with MS Research to develop an extensible platform that provides advertisers with automated decision support during ad proposal generation.
Software Developer2004 - 2005RIM (Blackberry)
- Developed a multimedia and SVG graphics cataloging component using C++/MFC for the BlackBerry Theme Builder development studio.
- Enhanced SVG importing/exporting tools to convert data into corresponding representations in BlackBerry Theme Builder, including representing and linking animation frames, hyperlinks, and multimedia links.