Scrum Master2017 - 2019Travelport
- Led three scrum development teams (a total of 15 people) in four different time zones.
- Coached management, product team, and development teams on Agile practices and processes.
- Cooperated with the product team on the build and management of a prioritized product backlog.
- Set up and reorganized Jira projects to ease the transition towards scaled Agile and Agile release train organization structure.
- Implemented scrum process and ceremonies.
- Implemented SAFe scrum processes and cooperated with a release train engineer in program level ceremonies.
- Cooperated with the product team, delivery managers, and DevOps to deliver software to the world's top four corporate travel management companies.
Scrum Master | Business Analyst2012 - 2017Amadeus (via Alten)
- Helped in the creation of successful Agile cross-functional teams.
- Introduced Scrum and led Scrum events for a team in three different timezones.
- Coached the development team on the estimation of story points.
- Introduced and set up Jira for the development team.
- Helped the setup of Aha! for product team.
- Acted as the main business expert in a successful project involving the most important Brazilian online travel agency.
- Cooperated with the product team, development team and SMEs in the creation of the product backlog and in writing user stories in a standard format.
Business Analyst | Vendor Manager2012 - 2012Amazon
- Defined stochastic methods for sales forecasts and warehouse replenishment plans.
- Provided daily and on-demand reports to the business team for order and sales analysis.
- Cooperated with a third-party vendor to integrate an external dataset to ease customer experience.
- Analyzed promotional sales options and results.
- Helped the whole Amazon.it organization to clean the data catalog and reduce incoming wrong data from different input sources.
Software Engineer2008 - 2012Asset Data
- Led a requirement gathering phase on client premises.
- Designed and developed for a human resource management SaaS platform used all over Europe.
- Acted as the company expert on Kanban and Scrum practices.
- Led the transition in a versioning system migration from SVN to Git.
- Worked as a system engineer on internal application servers.