Head of Product2017 - 2018Collinson
- Shaped and scaled the product team, operating from London, Hong Kong, Dallas, and Cape Town.
- Supported Collinson’s most ambitious digital transformation program to date.
- Drove the transition to a Scrum/Agile product development methodology.
- Discovered innovative ways to deliver tangible business outcomes in complex client ecosystems (AMEX, Visa, Mastercard).
- Built an API developers’ program and portal from scratch.
- Delivered cutting-edge native features like the bluest indoor airport maps, airport guides and offers, and fast-track and mobile food ordering.
Head of Digital Product and Design2015 - 2017Aviva Plc
- Disrupted the insurance, investment, and retirement industry by putting the customer at its very center.
- Made financial products easy to understand and interact with.
- Built, led, and coached a 40-person strong team for product and design function.
- Rolled out digital product standards, governance, tools, and best practices across the Aviva global footprint, operating from the London, Singapore, and Toronto Digital Garages.
- Launched products such as registration (more than 4 million in 2016), agent digitization, investment and retirement tools (My Pension: +50% transactions), and MyAviva and Aviva Drive apps.
- Sponsored the Aviva Design Framework which standardized the Aviva digital experience, visual design, and front-end—delivering better design flexibility and a decrease in product development costs.
Senior Product Manager2013 - 2015TalkTalk Plc
- Delivered TalkTalk's product roadmap, and achieved sales targets (phone, broadband, TV, mobile).
- Led the digital re-platforming program.
- Led a team of product managers, UX and Visual designers, developers, business analysts, and QAs.
- Worked on mobile sales which became the primary sales acquisition channel, outperforming the competition.
- Increased the online share of sales by 15%, reducing subscriber acquisition cost and improving the underlying company EBITDA.
eCommerce Product Manager (Global)2012 - 2013Vodafone Group Services
- Owned and managed Vodafone eCommerce, site search, engagement product portfolio, and budgets.
- Formulated the eCommerce vision, product strategy, and roadmap and managed large cross-functional on/off-shore teams, releasing the new online shop in three large markets.
- Provided direction to Vodafone Markets with best practices on revenue generation, cost reduction, and brand sentiment, leading commercial initiatives such as multi-channel and social commerce. ?.
- Delivered a double-digit increase in sales conversion, and contributed to the optimization of marketing spending by strategically investing in SEO.
- Reduced the implementation costs for the products in scope.
Social Media and Search Product Manager (Global)2009 - 2012Vodafone Group Services
- Launched the Vodafone Customer Community in ten markets.
- Set up an internal collaboration platform which delivered unprecedented engagement across markets.
- Designed and launched the site search platform in five markets.
- Envisioned a multi-channel customer experience that took advantage of social media in all of the customer touch points.
- Supported the transition of customers from call centers to self-care achieving more than ￡40 million yearly savings while supporting a positive shift in brand reputation.
- Raised the Vodafone social media profile both internally and externally, achieving mentions in financial reports, representing Vodafone at external events, supporting HBS, PWC and OMD in writing case studies about Vodafone’s success story.
- Achieved 4 million social interactions a month—a massive growth in likes, shares, views, tweets across the footprint—establishing Vodafone as a leader in telco. For that, I achieved the 2011 Vodafone Global Hero Award.
Online Strategy Manager (Global)2009 - 2009Vodafone Group Services
- Worked on the definition and roll-out of the global online acceleration business plan.
- Identified successful program measures and rolled these out across Vodafone Markets.
- Facilitated alignment amongst the brand, IT, operations and PR functions.
- Achieved group board endorsement of a ￡100 million/year budget to support the digital transformation program.
Online Services Manager2007 - 2008Telefonica O2 Ireland
- Developed the three years worth of the online service strategy and messaging roadmap.
- Managed a team of five product managers.
- Redefined the O2 website commercial purpose and launched the new portal in less than 12 months.
- Created a new ancillary revenue line by selling internal advertising inventory.
- Owned and managed the product portfolio P&L.
Senior Account Manager2004 - 2007
- Acted as the owner of the financial customers' portfolio and sales strategy.
- Consistently delivered double-digit growth and beating the challenging sales target.
- Worked with the European marketing group in London and Mountain View in the internal CRM project.
- Set up and led the competitive analysis team.
- Launched local and mobile advertisement formats in Europe.
Product Manager2003 - 2004Digital Magics
- Designed a video community for Alice, the broadband product of Telecom Italia, the biggest Italian telco.
- Wrote and managed the community policy and moderation guidelines.
- Managed the relationship with the client's stakeholders.
- Supported the creative process and production of interactive TV programming.
- Conducted user testing with users.
User Experience Manager2001 - 2003Sintetica Web Solutions
- Set up the information architecture practice.
- Designed, produced, and delivered training to aspiring user experience practitioners.
- Designed and delivered websites and intranets for medium and large-sized clients.